- MEETING CHRIST IN PRAYER
- can bring people to a new level of discipleship and a renewed sense of Christian mission. MEETING CHRIST IN PRAYER is an 8 week guided prayer experience based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. It calls for a commitment of eight weeks of daily prayer and eight weekly meetings of faith sharing. The Office of Worship and Spiritual Life is offering this program at the.... Archdiocesan Pastoral Center 66 Brooks Drive Braintree Wednesday Evenings September 18th through November 6th For further information and to register call: Sister Anne D'Arcy 617-779- 3648 email@example.com
- WORKSHOP ON VISITING THE SICK
- Starting Thursday, October 17 and running for six weeks (October 17, 24, 31 and November 7, 14, and 21), a workshop on Pastoral Care to the Sick and the Homebound will be offered at St Cecilia’s, Boston from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Judith Talvacchia and Jeanne Bruno, certified chaplains, will teach the course. The workshop will include a review of communication skills, the basics of pastoral visitation, key illness issues, spiritual needs and concerns, grief, loss and dying, and care giving issues. Eucharistic ministers, pastoral visitors, parish nurses and others are encouraged to attend. Fee: $40. Registration form is here. Pre-registration is required. Please register by October 10. Thank you.
- Time of Prayer for Pastoral Visitors
- The Office of Worship and Spiritual Life in collaboration with the Office of Health Care Ministry offers
regional Mornings and Afternoons of Prayer for Pastoral Visitors and Eucharistic Ministers to the Sick.
This year's schedule can be found here.
Copyright Archdiocese of Boston Permanent Diaconate
Office. All Rights Reserved.